- How long does product last?
Our products will last for up to 12 months after opening
- Where does the product come from?
Colombia, via air freight once a year in order to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact
- How do we know what is in the product?
You can find our full ingredients list on this site, and here is a direct link
- What is the difference between CBD and Hemp?
Please refer to our useful feature here for up to date insights
- Where and how should I keep the product?
The optimum way to store the product is in a cool, dark place away from direct heat and sunlight, as these can degrade the consistency and the product may become discoloured or runny
- How should I apply the product?
Gently massaging the product into the affected area will help to soothe the skin or muscles and the product to penetrate the dermal layer
- Is the packaging recyclable?
Yes it is! With the exception of the screw top, which we are still trying to find a solution for and hopefully the next batch will have it!
- What does THC Free mean?
This means that our products do not contain Tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the primary cannabinoid in Cannabis plants that has psychoactive properties which can cause a ‘high’
- Will the Cannabis in this product show up in a blood test?
Cannabis tests are designed to detect the metabolites of THC. Due to the negligible levels of this cannabinoid in our products nothing illegal or untoward will show up as Dermactiva is 100% compliant with UK laws and certifications
- Do you plan on selling more products?
Yes! we currently have 4 products at the research & development stage and will have them ready and on sale by Q3 of 2021. For up to date information please join our mailing list here