Pilates has become increasingly popular to with both amateur and professional sports people
for its potential to help build body awareness along with strength, balance and mobility.
Pilates is an extremely valuable practice for injury prevention and rehabilitation as well as improving range of movement, balance and flexibility.
Pilates is an ideal way to bring your body back in to balance and get it functioning to the best of its ability. Benefits of Pilates for sports
Reformer Pilates, just a gimmick?
- Strengthens core muscles, developing balance, posture and control.
- Builds better body awareness, helping to prevent injuries.
- Multi plane so creates a balanced strong body.
- Function mobility exercises; leading to a stronger, more dynamic range of movement.
- Improved flexibility and core strength resulting in less physical strain and tension.